Tuesday 22 February 2011

[011] a traveller's free mind

I used to draw many buildings when I travelled like this sketch.
When I arrived in the UK at first, I thought I could live with a traveller's mind. Now, it's very clear I was wrong. I haven't explored London since I came here. It seems like I lost my traveller's mind and attitude.
In fact, I decided to come here for my study when I was travelling Europe 5 years ago.
The cultural atmosphere was impressive, that's why I'm here now.
It was the first time to travel on my own. Travelling alone for 75 days gave me lots of time to think about what I wanted to do for my life. I loved drawing on my skechbooks under the sunshine and listening to music. Also, I met many people at that time, I couldn't feel lonely because of the kind and lovely people.
I thought and believed that I was really really lucky.

Well, for now, I'm living in my dream which I dreamt 5 years ago. However, I sometimes feel sad and lonely unlike 5 years ago, the worst thing is I often forget How lucky I am!
It isn't that late, I'll find my free mind and attitude again as a lucky traveller.
Anyhow, I believe that we are all traveller on the earth.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment