Tuesday 13 March 2012

For the wedding invitation (Sangkyoung & Youyoung)



A few weeks ago, I got an email from Sangkyoung.
I used to work with her in Korea before coming to the UK.
She was a good mentor to me when I started my work as a junior designer.
Having her as my project manager was really great because I learnt so many things from her.
I quitted the company because of my study in the UK.
However, we have been keeping in touch.
She told me about her wedding and asked me to draw for her wedding invitation mobile card.
What a pleasure!!
I was so glad because she asked me to do it!!
Although I cannot go to the wedding, I got a chance to send my drawing for her.
Thank you again for everything you did for me when I was working with you.
I wish her happiness!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!




No comments:

Post a Comment