Wednesday 12 January 2011

[001] I'm a designer!


In fact, before I studied design, I wanted to be an illustrator. The reason was so simple, because I liked drawing. However, I saw lots of talented illustrators and penty of their works. I thought I was not able to do like them. But, I admire drawing and illustrations, because they are talking without any word. Everybody can understand what they want to say with their drawing. It's very amazing!
Anyhow, I did sometimes illustrations.
From now, I will try to draw everyday, draw anything.
It's one of my plans for 2011. Well, we will see how many illustrations here. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I will be here visiting your blog everyday!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good initiative !
    You have one more reader !

    ReplyDelete